1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Carpentry] Forged tools

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Nukeworker, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Nukeworker

Nukeworker Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 8, 2008
    Hi guys! So I got 3 forged tools with 10 charges a piece from the EA store. My question is what to use it on?
    I heard alot of people recommend enhancing woodland armor. You guys use runics to make the armor? or should i just make with normal boards woodland armor imbue it then enhance with frost, heartwood etc?
    This would actually be quite handy as I want to rebuild the suit on my sampire
  2. aoLOLita

aoLOLita Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 4, 2008
    I've been making wood arms and legs for my pally archer, who does need mage armor. I use GM carp w/GM armslore and use normal saw and normal wood until I make a piece with the base fire resist then I PoF to 250ish. Then imbue the following (in order):

- LMC7 (if bo ESS on hand) or LMC8
    - SR3
    - MI8
    - Then boost the 2 lowest resist that need i Need to increase

Afterwards, I Imbue with Bloodwood (adds HPR2 and 3/8/1/8/3) resists and wind up with Arms or Legs:

--HPR2 (if you blow 10 more Seeds and drop a resist imbue,
    maybe you can get HPR4 - but then your Imbue weight comes into play)
    --Mana Inc 8
    --about 70ish resists each pc

Others PoF and imbue then Enh with Heartwood hoping for the HCI 5% or DI 10% mod.

All depends on what you need on suit...