1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Forget password on linked account... help.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by The Shamrock, Dec 14, 2011.

1. The Shamrock

I can't figure out how to change a linked accounts password when you don't know the password. When I select the account under the master account, under change password it just says to enter old password then new one and confirm. This doesn't really help if you don't know the old one. I looked through the sticky thread and faq's and can't find anything that will help me. I would rather not call support because frankly, they suck. (spent an hour this morning on the phone, 30 minutes on hold, and 30 minutes with a guy trying to change the password... he finally ended up resetting my master account password which didn't help me at all).

2. Luvmylace

Luvmylace Sage
    Stratics Veteran

At the present time I have found that your only recourse is to call them up.
    Choose warhammer on line from the menu given and they will help you.
    They will ask for some ID proof in the form of questions

3. The Shamrock

Wow, that really blows. Thanks for your response.

4. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Indeed your screwed, Only method is the phonecall. I hope you aren't outside of the USA. :(