1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Forgotten Tameable....Please help!

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by TyGerEyez, Dec 25, 2009.

1. TyGerEyez

TyGerEyez Guest

I'm looking for the name of the mechanical creature that you could use to tame and where abouts it use to be located. I cant for the life of me remember, but i recall its a Mechanical creature that puts up a force field when you attack it, cant even remember how to kill it but i do know there was a trick to getting past his force field. Any help with this is MUCH appreciated, thanks all and Happy Holidays !!!!!
  2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Oct 21, 2008
    That sounds like Exodus Minions/Overseers, but I wasn't aware that they were ever tamable.
  3. Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    if that is the creature you are think of that syrus mentioned then you used to have to use archery or magic on them. but theu changed sometime back, you can just bash them with weapons now.