1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Formal Goodbye.

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Stussywear, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Stussywear

Stussywear Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Well, My account is now in the hands of someone who can get some use out of it. Unfortunatley, after many times of attempting the big quit, I've finally done it. To all my friends, guildmates, enemies, or people I've come across; I wish the best to all of you.

Ultima has been a long and joyful ride, for over a Decade of my life, and it's been a good one.

From starting on Pacific, playing a thief who worked to join the most elite, thief guild in the realm, to Joining a horde of Shadowclan Orcs on Siege, to Coming and establishing "Pac-town" at the Xroads on the Open of Lake Austin, to moving to Settle the beginning of Origin. One of the first members of the JAM & Co-GM of the notorious Akashic Brotherhood on Lake Austin. To making my way as "Prophet" in the dominating force of BTH. Starting the guild FFBz with Soldevi to come take out FL from Origin. Hundreds of Harrowers, Thousands of spawns, Countless good times. Ive played under lots of different characters such as Stussy, Stussywear, Fenix, Mr Bubbles, Toi Masheen, Isopropyl, Barnyard Fun, Soda Popinski, Ugmug, Genocyde, Toi Arcane, Johnny Tsunami, Lust, Iwillpoisonyou, Sam Winchester, among others that I cannot even remember.

It's been a blast, and I'm sure although my little post here will be only skimmed through, by those who probably dont know or care, I feel better closing out my time in this game by doing this. So thanks!

2. So you've done it too... I'm a little sad now. Not only did I leave for the time being, but everyone else I love to play UO with is leaving too *sigh*
    If I ever come back, everyone is going to be missing =(

It was a pleasure playing UO with you Toi, whether it was on the same team or as enemies.

P.S.
    You better log into ICQ sometimes mister *hugs*

3. I hate to see you go Stussy. It was a pleasure knowing you. I hope you stop in every now and then to say hi.

*winks* you will be back! :thumbup1:

4. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Be well where ever your travels take you. I enjoyed the short time we had guarding for CoM.