1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

former player thinking of returning

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kelyn, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Kelyn

Kelyn Guest

I've been away from UO for several years due to real life taking over but with the recent announcement of the release of Ultima Forever its had me thinking about how much I enjoyed and miss UO and I'm contemplating returning.

How does the game currently stand?

Is there still an active population? Is Atlantic still the busiest shard?

Any information or thoughts would be helpful!
  2. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

Aug 10, 2010
    Why not log in and check it out. The free month for RTB runs through 10/5 I believe.
    Lord Frodo and Viper09 like this.
  3. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008

With RTB you can log into your deactivated account(s) and see for yourself for free. All you need is your account name/password and you're in, don't need to do anything else (other than have the most current updated client).
    #3 Viper09, Sep 13, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
  4. SlobberKnocker

SlobberKnocker Slightly Crazed

Mar 4, 2012
    cant say theres a huge influx of new players but the core is still here. decent counts on some servers due to the new content.
  5. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003

I just recruited 2 returning players in my guild yesterday on Drachenfels. :)