1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Former pvper

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by aaronsedge, Nov 18, 2009.

1. aaronsedge

aaronsedge Guest

Hi everyone. I used to play uo about 3 years ago my characters were Divine, Angela, CycloneJack, and OldBailey. I ran with ult for a long time and after ult went under me and Multani Arcane formed a guild named TP or town portal. Just curious if anyone I used to run with or pvp against still plays this game? I still have very fond memories and even tho I went to wow for a few years it could never compare to the fun I had playing UO. I am still in contact with a few old friends from ULT (DeadlyWound, Multani Arcane, Lacey, Dave, Smack). I would love to hear from old friends and enemies.

2. Yenji Yasagari

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Wow, I remember Deadly Wound from so many years ago. When AOS first came out, and he had a super impressive 1015 luck suit. He helped me with a many doom excursions, and later on I would see him enter the PvP scene. Lost contact afterwards, due to moving shards.

3. Deadly Wound was Ultima himself...

4. dukarlo

dukarlo Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I missed ULT until DC filled the void of Trammies to kill.

5. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

:thumbsup: