1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Forsaken, Death

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Calibretto, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

What items I got of yours are on my vendor at makoto gate.

I went with the new price list so hopefully when rot is done on my new mage you'll do the same for me. ^^

2. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I too got some of death's gear. Crystaline ring and crimson and some really nice runic armor. Soon as kage gets his gear icq me. :)

3. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Me personally......I can see trashing of items coming back again. I guess the couple members in LOW will ruin it for the rest of LOW members.

I hope the trade or sell back goes well.

4. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

Actually Kage is the only person in KOC whos gear im keeping for the time being.. Everyone else if I get your Gear Icq/PM me and i'll throw it on a vendor right away..

Actually.. I have 4 Pieces of Brooks gear she never grabbed off my vendor.. which i took down because GU would buy it and lock it down.. If someone can give me her icq id be happy to just give it back to her.. considering its Brook... Lol

5. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Ya he is trashing my stuff because I killed him afk in house house.:sad3:

But again I tell you tell Tek to fix his house or don't go afk in there... I mean you would think after I have killed so many of you guys afk in that house you would do something about it... Krystal finally fixed her house :)

6. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

Im not trashing it.. Where did you get that idea.. Its in my house ina box.

i havent trashed anyones faction gear.. and dont plan on starting.

7. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Ok let me get this strait you are not trashing but you are also not selling it back.... So what is the difference?

8. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

If you manage to kill me you'll be able to get your gear back...

Brain much?

9. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I want my faction gear! *stomps feet*
    :sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

Way to die 1v1 Kage...lolz

10. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Like I said.......this is how it starts. Soon trashing faction items will begin and even less PVP on the field.

11. I appreciate it Cal. Unfortunately, someone else must have read this post and purchased it before I got to your vendor.

No worries, I'll have no problems giving/selling your items back if I ever come upon them. Unfortunately, I am no longer willing to do the same for most of my enemies. I rarely loot, and usually give faction items back to people for free. I even gave Kage a box of Sunchicken/Cash's items for free but I continue to only get grief.

Enigma, please trash my stuff. I will not be buying any of my items from anyone. I am going back to dry looting and will be trashing everything I loot. I have plenty of back up suits and silver. If anyone can't handle it (i.e. Kage), go play a prodo shard.