1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Forum Options Inquiry ~ Color Schemes

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Littleblue, Nov 24, 2008.

1. Littleblue

Littleblue Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Not sure where to post this thread, so I will give it a shot here. There might be some other posters out there that are curious about this too.

Before the new forum software, the old boards had a bunch of different color schemes you could use if so desired. I especially liked the blues/greys one that I had selected, but I can't remember the name of the scheme for anything. I haven't found any way to change this with the new boards.

Anyway, there was a bunch of different color schemes you could choose from. Is there any chance of this functionality being implemented into the new forum software?

I sure would appreciate the ability, and I bet there are others that might like to see that option implemented again, if possible. :)

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Way way down at the bottom look there at the EA Screen.....Bottom left.

3. Littleblue

Littleblue Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the quick reply MalagAste! :)

I know I've poked around before (everywhere, I thought) trying to find the controls to change that, but I never noticed that down there I guess. :blushing:

Thanks so much...these beautiful blues are much easier to look at for me.