1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Forum question

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Terra Pin, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Terra Pin

Terra Pin Guest

I've been seeing repeatedly, advice to report bugs and suggestions etc on the EAL site rather than here because the devs don't necessarily read here. Are there forums over there? If so, I am just not seeing them... the only place I'm seeing to post any sort of feedback is on the blog. And I can't do that because I'm not being allowed to post.

Mairi/Madra

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Nope, they don't own forums, you can contact them in EA Town Hall (which now appears to be only when they have free time) and if you experienced a bug send them e-mail. not sure what is though.

3. Terra Pin

Terra Pin Guest

Thanks, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing their forums. I do have the email, but haven't received any help on my registration probs yet.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't REALLY think that they'll ever send back any mail...

5. Guest

Guest Guest

The devs read the Stratics forums. They just have actual systems set up for suggestions and bugs.

Have you tried registering a different name/email address for the blog?

6. Terra Pin

Terra Pin Guest

<blockquote><hr>

The devs read the Stratics forums. They just have actual systems set up for suggestions and bugs.

Have you tried registering a different name/email address for the blog?

[/ QUOTE ]

Errmm... no actually, that thought hadn't occurred to me [​IMG] I shall go try a new name. I only have one email though. Wish me luck!

Bah! "ERROR: This email is already registered, please choose another one."

And this is what happens when I use the password THEY emailed me when I registered initially: "ERROR: Incorrect password."

7. Guest

Guest Guest

How about clicking "lost password" and asking for it to be emailed to you?
    Just in case it turns out to be something other than what you first received ... well, it's worth a shot.

Registering a second email account and sending it to send/receive through your primary email address is fairly simple, too.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I don't REALLY think that they'll ever send back any mail...

[/ QUOTE ]

I sent an email to them through the bug email address with a problem I was having and I got a reply back on my sim mail in game from Lee when it was fixed. But that was the day they released the email address for bug reporting.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!