1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Forum Request - Community Features and Ideas

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Coldren, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Coldren

Coldren Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Since there has been a lot of discussion lately about the UO community, in regards to systems and ideas that might help improve it, I was just wondering..

Would a forum specifically for ideas and suggestions about tools and systems that promote community within the game be something the Moderators could find a use for? Not community EVENTS mind you, but aspects of the games such as factions, and ideas for changes that could be made to it that would improve the UO community.

I don't know, maybe there isn't enough volume of such ideas to bother setting up a forum for it, but I figured I'd put the idea out there.

2. Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos Always Present
    Stratics Veteran

Stratics once had a forum like that where you could vote for the ideas.

3. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I loved that forum. UO Ideas Den or something. I think it would be a valuable tool for the UO team as well to help encourage that creative spark.

4. Coldren

Coldren Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I remember the Ideas Den... While that wasn't what I was referring to, that's certainly something I'd like to see again.

I was referring to a form that is ONLY about systems or features to UO that would improve it's community in game. Guild ideas, faction ideas, etc. You know.. Stuff that builds community, not just more stuff?