1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

found another newber!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Mr.StinkyPants, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

NEW guild this guy he is at ur casa, i told him to hang out there or luna so help him out.

2. Duke SP

Duke SP Guest

Shalimar ICQ # is 9626593.

3. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

im not going to icq her u do it, i did my part already by not killing and looting and rezz killing and laughing at him, and i took him to the keep so :p

4. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It does no good if all you're going to do is take the new person to the keep and tell him/her to stay there. If you want to help, then ICQ shalimar instead of posting here.

5. A8t0gen

A8t0gen Guest

Did it already. Anyway there was nothing to take from me, except 90 GP, 13 bandages and 1 ring )

6. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Now go find me one. I could use a newbie to boss around... I mean someone to look after and take care of... yeah.

7. A8t0gen

A8t0gen Guest

Any tips on where to search? =)

8. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

it does even less good when I be mean and kill him over and over force them to give me a count for every item he has in his pack by rezz killing him, posting it on here at least gets sumbody that cares attention....I almost always give them some coin but I spent the rest of mine on last minute tots to turn in...only to find out I can still farm there :(