1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Found Old Armor (esp for Wispwood)

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by TirNaNo'g, Jul 1, 2008.

1. TirNaNo'g

TirNaNo'g Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I checked my Siege character after a few years of inactivity and I have some pretty old armor on and collected as back-ups. Unfortunately it's filling my bank up. Mostly they are things with almost no resists (my set of exceptional armor was all 20's..) I thought maybe some of the names would have value to someone as historical things, otherwise I will dump them.

The names I have in armor:

Oryx
    Felinious
    Azer
    Wispwood Shire
    Narsil
    Galadriel
    Man of Wares
    Ghuul'thag
    X'Zug

Axes exceptionally crafted with 20% DI:
    Reikan
    Mikotan

And a 20% DI katana crafted by Rose.

You can PM me here or ICQ me at 9365461 if interested.
    Thanks!

2. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

If no one else wants it I save old named crafted items for posterity.
    I am in GIL and part of the white council, CWS/KSS/GIL/WCB

3. Razz

Razz Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Her "boy toys" are also in the White Council Alliance. *points to Aeowyn's avitar*

4. The armour you have of mine is from around 2000 to 2001, thats when i was an archer/fencer/tailor. If you have a whole suit of armour made by me, would be nice to give it to someone in the WC/CWS..as a museum piece or so. The last full suit I saw of my armour for sale was before AoS, sold by The Chick in her house, so I bought it up, since I had forgotten the skill sometime in 2002.

The Azer suit is even older, as he was one of the first in CWS, and one of the first people to help train up the crafter Wispwood Shire.
    **EDIT**
    oh and just saw the name Rose, she was Grot's daughter in game terms, and a great roleplayer.