1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

FOUND SOULSTONES -- Are They Yours?

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by legendsguy, Jun 11, 2013.

1. legendsguy

legendsguy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I was walking around Luna minding my own business when I saw a whole bunch of soulstones and fragments on the ground! I picked them up because you know, they're soulstones and I'd hate to see them melt. I've been trying half-assedly to find the owner with no luck, so now I am actually posting a message on stratics.

I lost all my soulstones in a freak 'accident', so I know what it's like to lose them and I do not wish this upon anyone--'cept my enemies 'cause they suck. So without further dudes, here's the soulstone character names:

MISS MUFFITT
    KISS OF DEATH
    UNKNOWN
    HARMONY
    LIBERTY
    LURKING SHADOWS
    SONIA
    HINA
    RIDING HOOD
    FOXY VIXEN
    GOLDILOCKS

There are nine soulstones and eight fragments with an asston of skills on them so it'd be sad to see them go bye-bye. Thanks!

Miss Smoocher likes this.
  2. Miss Smoocher

Miss Smoocher Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

OMG they are my stones i had to quit a year ago because it was bills or uo but i am back in the game wishing i had my stones do you have them??? my main toon is Blondie McDizzy PLEASE PLEASE let me know when your on i would be so happy to get them back i am in shock they are still in game.

#2 Miss Smoocher, Oct 12, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2013