1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Found Valuable Items

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Katrena, May 18, 2013.

1. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi,

The other day, while you slept outside Luna Bank, your beetle got tired of waiting and decided it was better off without you. It also decided to dump your valuable items on the ground at your feet. Since I could not wake you, I picked up your items for you. I have been looking for you in game to return your items, but have not seen you since that day. If you would like them back, please leave a message here and PM me with your character name, exact location that you were snoozing, and a description of the items. I will hold these items for 10 days for you to claim them.

Katrena

2. CottonEyeJoe104

CottonEyeJoe104 Lore Master
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

If this was me on my crafter, Alonzo, I have no clue what was in my beetle. Been moving houses, and went afk, upon returning to notice my beetle disowned me. I was inbetween the stable and the bank area, in the grass. (This post might not be for me, idk).

3. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, but you are not the person that I have the items for. It sounds like there were a lot of unhappy beetles around Luna this past week.

Katrena

4. CottonEyeJoe104

CottonEyeJoe104 Lore Master
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I'm not missing anything, so I don't think I lost anything after reviewing everything I moved.

I'm still not sure how a beetle that had been bonded for a decade decided he was better off. Little bugger was happy for 10 years!