1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Founder Pledges available for founder prices!

Discussion in 'Shroud of the Avatar Discussion Hall' started by Olahorand, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hail,
    until the end of the 1 year after Kickstarter ends founders can purchase pledges to others and these others will also receive the Founders┬┤benefit for their level.
    The minimum entrance fee for this seems to be 40$, from that level you can upgrade your pledge yourself - or you merge the pledge with your current pledge to gain that also Founder status.
    This is a great chance for all who came late, and if anyone is interested to get in that way, find a friend who is already founder or contact me via PM to arrange the things for you.
    *Salute*
    Olahorand

#1 Olahorand, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
  2. Olahorand

I will offer all Stratics users to send a founder pledge for only 25$ - so 15 Dollar + Paypal fees will go from my own founder upgrade plede account.
    E-Mail me at: olahorand at gamerweb.eu to discuss details.
    *Salute*
    Olahorand

#2 Olahorand, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
  3. Olahorand

For the next 20 Stratics members, who wish to join SotA or upgrade their Benefactor Pledge to Founder level:
    You will get those founder adventurer pledge from me for only 25 Dollar!
    And if you are fast, you can add a 20$ Bonus pledge to your account by following the link http://na.alienwarearena.com/news/get-a-20-shroud-of-the-avatar-pledge-upgrade, which would bring you already from Adventurer to the Founder pledge level for the Kickstarter price!
    (I don't know, how long that promotion will last.)
    *Salute*
    Olahorand

4. Sean

Sean Slightly Crazed

The upgrade to Founder status ends on April 7th 2014 if I remember correctly.

5. Olahorand

Hi Sean,
    I meant the Alienware promotion giving each person clicking their link 20$ on his SotA account pledge amount ...
    *Salute*
    Olahorand

6. Sean

Sean Slightly Crazed

ahhh, ok

7. Caelys

Caelys Visitor

Thanks, Olahorand! I appreciate the help you gave me in acquiring a Founders Pledge for the game. :) The pledge came quickly and you communicated the instructions very well. Good luck gathering more players for your Founder's "tribe"!

I am really excited about SotA.

AirmidCecht and Olahorand like this.