1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

fountain of life question...

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Czarina, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Im curious and due to this patch i cant get UO to open but thats besides the point lol. what im wondering is if there is a way to use gozas to stack them fountains that you put bandages into?

I have 40 of the fountains and im trying to localize them into a tiny room of a castle and i think it might look kind of neat if i can find a way to stack two. basicaly im wondering if they are too tall to raise a goza up and place one then place another under it.

Has anyone tried this?

2. Firedutch

Firedutch Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I don't think you can to the best of my knowledge. I tried placing gozas up with no ceiling limit and could not get a fountain to place on the goza...at all...Maybe putting one in a trash can on top of a goza and quickly axing the trash can would produce a result of a fountain higher than the "ground level". Good idea...I lost all 20+ of mine or I would give it a shot and post.

3. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

hmm i wonder if putting it in a crate would work like the trashcan. i know i used crates to get them really really tall totems to go where i wanted them to. if i can ever get this patch to go thru id try it lol. Thank you for the reply :thumbsup:

4. Firedutch

Firedutch Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

How did that work out Czarina? Were you able to make the fountains go where you wanted using the crate method? Was just curious if that worked for ya.

5. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Im going over a week trying to get the game to patch . I miss UO =(

Ironicaly i had it working for a bit and got two clients to open but loading with UOA was a total no-go.

I cant wait to finish my castle deco so i can post it here tho! im trying to do some very fun/unique things to it!

Kayhynn likes this.
  6. Planters

Planters Sage

Did anyone ever find a way to do this?

7. Razz

Razz Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Damn you planters for a moment there I thought Czarina was back. *sigh*

8. Planters

Planters Sage

Sorry I got bored one day and looked at ALL the house posts... that took a while