1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Fountain of life

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by MoonBeam[TBD], Sep 11, 2008.

1. Ya how do you charge them? and how can i get more bandies out of them?
  2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 27, 2003
    unless a recent patch broke them, just put a pile of regular bandies in and each day you get .... uh, I think..... ten enhanced bandies

you don't have to do anything but put a few hundred in, should keep you goin' for a spell
  3. do i have to kep clean ones in there? When i first put the bandies in i got a stack of clean ones and took them out,, two days gone by and still no bandies
  4. feath

feath Guest

yes. first you put bandies in - put like 100, so you dont have to think about it every day.
    then, every day, 10 of them will become enhanced. they stack, so you don't have to take them out every day, unless you want to.
  5. ok thanks i'll give it a try