1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Fountain of Life

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Adrianas, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Adrianas

Adrianas Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Gilfane

I'm sure I just missed something, but I haven't been able to find anything on it - um, when did they make the Fountain of Life have charges??? How do you "recharge" it?

I searched for info on this on the Stratics forums and also on the UO website/help system. I did find the original description of the Fountain - back when it *didn't* have charges and would give you 10 enhanced bandages per day.

Thanks!

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Just leave a big pile of bandages inside. Every day 10 bandages will be enhanced. It recharges itself every day.

3. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

they have always had charges that I remember,at server up it recharges they say 0 charges when they have reg bandies inside them. when they are out of reg bandies it will say 10 charges until you put reg bandages in them.

4. Adrianas

Adrianas Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Gilfane

Ah, that's right. Doh! This is called not paying attention to the fountains for too long - opened up one of them and it said 0 charges and I figured they had changed something!

5. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

Actually the recharge seems to be 24 hours from placement. If I place at 8 PM EDT it'll be about that time 24 hours later when I see 10 more bandages.

But with 4 fountains cranking ... I now have 20K enhanced ones and about 4K more in the fountains (4 of them). <shrug> Either way 10 per FOH per day isn't too bad.

6. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I am currently running 10 fountains.

7. chuckoatl

chuckoatl Guest

8. Derium of ls

Derium of ls Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

zero!

I should find a spot for some...

9. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

2 :sad4: Im taking donations on Origin lol.

10. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

get with the program, man! yeesh! rolleyes:

11. Picus at the office

Picus at the office Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I think I have around 20 or so. I do find that once in a while I'll have ran out of bandages in them and never know how long it's been....

12. Righteous

Righteous Guest

I throw all of my reward cloth I don't care for from turning in Tailoring bods into my foutains. I don't think I will ever run out of bandages so I will never see the 10 charges message again.

13. Derium of ls

Derium of ls Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

you should be able to "level" the fountains. so people who don't want 100 in their house can combine fountains together, so every fountain to 'add' to the one you have down, it gains the charges and everything of it... if that makes sense