1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

FOWL!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Bennos Morales, Nov 2, 2008.

1. LoL, always wanted to cry FOWL.....

WTH was wrong with the "Pissing match" thread? No Treasure Hunter was injured or abused?

Mods are biased against us THunters.....*raises lockpick and map in the air* Don't be hate'n :(

2. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry man, was getting out of hand.

I personally love t-hunters. In fact, I have been playing mine quite a bit lately while my pvp'er is under an alacrity.

Would you believe I have gotten heart of the lion on my last 4 picks in a row?

3. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

bah meeb iz personally planning on banning agh griefing all treasure hunters......

darn panzees

4. Daleth

Daleth Guest

People T-Hunter on SP?? I really miss T-Hunting from production shards, geez I would really be interested in assisting in one, I'm not even sure how much they have changed over the last 3-4 years, pm me if you do one I would love to tag along!!

M

5. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

The super dragons make them kinda boring, even at level 6.

The fun thing to do is go with no tamers.

6. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

That's why I am making a bard t-hunter. No pets. Just music and magery! Really... I just refuse to train taming!

7. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Level 6 maps for sale in East Umbra! Less talking, more buying!!! :p

8. *ceases writing* So Orc's wish to wage war on Treasure Hunters? Small yet smelly Orc's dare, take on the precise knowledge of the Treasure Hunter? *waves quill in the air*

dammit' I can't wage war, can only wave maps and throw lockpicks...grr LINDISFARNE!!!!!! :D

9. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Don't worry, Mo couldn't even kill my t-hunter :)