1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

FPS setting or patch?

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Diggity, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Diggity

Diggity Guest

Recently I switched the FPS setting to 20 FPS. Not noticing any difference from what I see with the former 60 FPS setting, I left it that way and forgot about it.

Then over the weekend, I thought I’d check out slasher to see if the patch had helped with the crash problems I have had there when slasher does his specials. Didn’t have a problem for 3 slashers. Then I remembered that I had changed the FPS setting. So was it the patch or was it the change I made to the FPS settings?

I’ll switch back to 60 FPS the next time I get to slasher. But in the meantime, has anyone else noticed an improvement with regards to slasher’s effects?
  2. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

Apr 27, 2007
    I haven't crashed due to his nova blast in a while now. It appears to have been fixed, though I have only fought 4 since the patch a few weeks ago.
  3. Diggity

Diggity Guest

Thanks. I did a few more last night with different FPS settings and no crashes. So I think that last patch might have fixed my crash problems as I would crash at least once per slasher before.