1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Electroflap, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

So I downloaded it but I have no clue how to work it.. any help???
  2. Steveo

Steveo Guest

Once you download it make sure you go to Video and I think it has a option where you can change what button does video capture. I think it was F9 by default. Just make sure you dont close it out once closed it will not work. So just have your fraps box open and start TT. I think you also have to be in Full Screen mode. Anyway when you are ready to record just hit the F9 key and you should see red numbers at the top of your screen. After that you should be all set. To view your videos I think you have to go to the TT folder. If you need any more help Trish uses it and she would be more help than me.
  3. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 31, 2003
    The first thing you wanna do is change that capture key from F9 (I use F10) because that's the key to hit for screenies. From there it's cake. You open FRAPS then your game. Hit F10 and you're recording. Hit F10 again and you stop recording. The recording saves uncompressed in the FRAPS folder, meaning it will be a HUGE file. Make sure you have the disk space for this before starting.
  4. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

sounds like i will have to wait til i get more space then.. since all the TT pics i make already take up a ton of room..but once i get it firgured out.. watch out! cause i will have a blast entertaining you all!