1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Freakin Cool!

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Lady_Calina, Nov 11, 2008.

1. Lady_Calina

Lady_Calina Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

So I have a crafter, whom I named after my very first ever UO character. That character was named after a city in the original Ultima games that didn't make it into the online game. Her name is Valoria.

I was searching around, seeing if maybe I could find any information on that city in the original games, and I see that there is a HUGE player city on Europa named Valoria, and they even have their own website!

How. Freakin. Cool. I wanna start my own player city. One of my guild members, Lace, is the founder of Bear Point, which is a very old player city from back before Tram/Fel... but I think it'd be neat to have a big tram player city...

2. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'm sure I know you by another name. But we are on Seige now. ^.^

3. Lady_Calina

Lady_Calina Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I have so many characters, its kind of silly, so you probably do know me by another name. I hope you guys are having fun of Siege :)

4. laurlo

laurlo Guest

I do believe Istas is one of the biggest player cities currently on Cats... it is a role playing city complete with museum and library

5. Lady_Calina

Lady_Calina Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Oh that's neat, I've never seen it before. Or maybe I have an haven't been paying attention. I was thinking of starting a player city around the area where I live, along the eastern range of the Destard mountain region. I have two 11x11 homes side by side, my 'main' home and a stable/crafter's loft. There's a large house in front of me and I'm hoping to contact the owner and see if maybe they're interested in getting a community started as well.