1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

free acct access?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by swissmoonbeam, Mar 19, 2008.

1. I've searched and searched the forums and the EAland website for info. So I'm sorry if it indeed is posted somewhere. How do I create a free acct if I already have TSO? I created a new id and password at EA. But when I try to click on register for either TSO or EAland, it asks for a registration code. Now what?

I know there are a lot of paying subscribers with free accts as well....

2. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

Once you have created an EA account it should work automatically in the eal login screen [​IMG]

3. Thank you...I had already created the new acct....and I did try to log in to EAland, but it just gives me an internal error. There must be something else I need to do??

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Hang in there, the city is currently down for maintenance, TC3 is open tho if you want a sim in both the test city and EA Land. [​IMG]

5. Well I tried this morning...and I was able to get in with my paying acct, just not with my free acct...hmmmm....

Do I actually need to click on subscribe or register or something? Of course, when i do that, it asks for a code, lol. I will keep trying.

6. ayla02

ayla02 Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Try this link, click me.

Mavric

[/ QUOTE ]

Not one ounce of help there lol