1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Free Charger!

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by davebobbit, Feb 12, 2008.

1. davebobbit

davebobbit Guest

Not for you... I was just reminiscing about how I got my first charger of the fallen about 18 months ago... Thought I would share it as looking back it seemed so random...

So the story goes, I was just walking through britain when someone comes up and asks if they can have my horse (regular, unbonded). I give it to them and they proceed to give me a charger in return.

I think this may have been related to a bet somehow... The details of which I was totally oblivious to at the time.

Not that lengthy a story, but I thought I would share it and see if anyone else has had a similar experience...
  2. Kayne

Kayne Guest

Got my hopes up then. lol

My charger was very very kindly given to me by a friend who could afford easily to buy another. Quite glad I got it or I would still be running around to get my pet rezzed every 5 mins.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Perhaps someone quitting, or just looking to redistribute some of their wealth...

Rather than simply giving items to people, I would personally want to reward people with the items.
    I would suppose that most people would be unwilling to give up their horse. materially worthless as it may be. Through your willingness to do it, I would imagine you were rewarded with the charger.
    Not that I am, or can speak for the giver, that is just my thoughts on it.
  4. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May 20, 2004
    Think I agree with you. A generous reward for generosity. Maybe a moral in there somewhere for all of us.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

i gave away a charger as a bet, a player had to name a guild after whatever i wanted, and i got to choose the title they had too. ahhh such fun XD