1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Transfer Offer Free From Atlantic To Chesapeake (For The Rares Festival)

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Captn Norrington, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

Hiya everyone,

My Chesapeake shard shield just made a token and I'd love to help out as many people as possible with getting your items from Atlantic to the ChessieFest Rares Festival :)

I can take a total of 300 items, I'm happy to take any items you guys need.

Please ICQ me at 678566021 or put your items into the mailbox at my Atlantic Luna house located directly across the street from the Southern exit along with a book containing your name and ICQ number.

I will also be bringing a couple Atlantic tokens to help with transferring stuff back to Atlantic after ChessieFest is over.

So far I'm thinking the transfer will be leaving sometime on Friday the 18th, but I will leave earlier if it fills up.

Kolka likes this.
  2. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

Wow, that transfer filled up fast! Transfer is now on it's way to Chesapeake.

Update: All items are now on Chesapeake

3. Acid Rain

Acid Rain Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If you are still in need Capt, I just got back this week after taking the summer off & got plenty of tokens.
    Had no clue abt the rares fest but always willing to help out when I can. Just gimme a shout out if needed.

Captn Norrington and Kolka like this.