1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Free Green In The Future

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by MaxCTSO, Jan 30, 2008.

1. MaxCTSO

MaxCTSO Sage
    Stratics Veteran

In the future, when we have free green is there anyway we can have it like how Residence Lots are now. So that we do not need to green at all. That would be pretty sweet.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

In the future free green will be entirely residence lots...I believe our last free green was, well, our last free green. [​IMG]

3. Yah, I heard free green will no longer be offered.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I just looked it up...this is a quote from Parizad from just before our last free green (Christmas/New Year)

<blockquote><hr>

We don't do free greening in BV, TC3, or EA-Land. Last week, I realized that this will be the last holiday free greening we'll do.

[/ QUOTE ]

5. Guest

Guest Guest

*gulps* The last? You can't be serious!?!
    Ohhhhhhh Maxxxyyyy Hi buddy! Where r u hiding in ea? tc3? Me and Kayanna aka MellieB now r still in AV awaiting the big ole merge.