1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Free stuff at the Kursed Keep

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Xulgag, May 3, 2009.

1. Xulgag

Xulgag Guest

Remember where the shadowclan keep is? Well, I am cleaning stuff out. There are several boxes of slayer type weapons, regualr weapons and poisoned weapons that I will never use. Plus other odds and ends stuff I am throwing out. And, to encurrage the pk in you to come and look, I'm throwing in a check for a cool mil in gold.

They are in containers spread around the inside of the keep. Its opened to the public, so come and get some.

PS - please bring your neighborhood pk.
  2. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

bah eeb klomped ash humie.....den meeb wuz klomped
  3. Bruin

Bruin Guest

Did I miss this already? Searched everything in the keep, all the stuff was secured.
  4. Xulgag

Xulgag Guest

Nope, you guys missed a couple of bags. I refreshed them. Sparticus of TnT2 walked right by a couple.