1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Free Trial Not Working

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by MaxCTSO, Dec 30, 2007.

1. MaxCTSO

MaxCTSO Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I am trying to get my friend to download the free trial so she can play with me in Blazing Falls. But when she goes to the free trial website this is what pops up. 500 Load Balancing failed to find a server - no servers enabled or online. I made a free trial earlier today and it worked fine so I am not sure what is wrong. I still find it weird that you can make free trial accounts in normal cities even though they said they stopped that :p

2. PeacefulMind

PeacefulMind Guest

Make one for her if it works for you, and give her the details.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

As far as I understand the 14 day free trial is still available for all cities.

The free account is available to TC3 only - isn't5 time limited but the sims are restricted as to what they can own and such.

But then again - I may be totally wrong. I dunno [​IMG]

4. MaxCTSO

MaxCTSO Sage
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

Make one for her if it works for you, and give her the details.

[/ QUOTE ]
    It doesn't work for me anymore either. There is something wrong with the website.

5. MaxCTSO

MaxCTSO Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Nvm the Free Trial website is working again.