1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Free "Vet" Weekends?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Patty Pickaxe, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Does UO still do "free" vet weekends where people with inactive accounts can log in for free for a couple of days? Since I am 99.9% sure I am not coming back to UO, I would like to log into Patty and unload her of items. They deserve to be on the shard rather than sitting in my bank box.

I am talking about items like spider silk cloth, purple faction-dyed lantern, items from Girl's Nights, vet rewards, etc. I forget what I saved, but I know my bank box, backpack, and pack beetle are FULL of stuff.

If anyone hears of a weekend coming up, can you pm here on stratics??? thanks!!

2. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Around once a year, we have something called Return to Britain, where all inactive accounts can login, no idea when next time is.

3. mikni

mikni Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Last time was in September for the anniversary. And I think that's standard.

4. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

You could just give your acct info to a Gil member and be done with it *runs for cover*

5. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

6. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Here's hoping for the 0.1%. I'd rather have you playing than your "stuff".

7. Ducky Momo

Ducky Momo Journeyman

I would prefer that you continue to play AND you give me your stuff......just a thought....

Leather Lucy likes this.