1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

freeplayer notice?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by pchypie2008, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pchypie2008

pchypie2008 Guest

ok im a paying player have been all along for almost 5 yrs now and still am
    now all of a sudden it is telling me i cannot enter lots only residental one because i am a free player
    why am i gettiing the message when im still paying to play
    how can i fix this

2. pchypie2008

pchypie2008 Guest

all my avitars(sims) bios say premium
    when i go into my account it shows the sims online and time i still have paid into it
    and on the ealand section says not regestered should i register there
    i dont want my account to goto a free all of a sudden dont want to lose any of my sims or gifts or anything

3. Guest

Guest Guest

This sounds like the bug that is going on in TC3. No one could go to jobs. Why they are saying free accounts when you are a paying account, I am not sure.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

When do you get this notice? If it is when going to work, then it is a bug. If it is at some other time, please be specific. [​IMG]

5. Its as soon as the car gets us and takes us to work we get to city view and then get the notice. If that helps :)~

6. snowboarder

snowboarder Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Its as soon as the car gets us and takes us to work we get to city view and then get the notice. If that helps :)~

[/ QUOTE ]

Same as the rest of us...

We are discussing it Here

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks for saving me the trouble of making a link snowboarder. [​IMG]

Carry on to the other thread then I guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.