1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

FrejaSp Thank You Very Much

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Elmer Fudd, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

I appriciate the quick and nice sale i needed, thank you for your help, my skills are stoned and now I can rest easy untill morning when my wife and I can get EA on the phone and get it squared away.....thank you so much,

It was awsome....have a nice holiday
  2. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 18, 2008
  3. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Me to, that was the hardest buy thread I have ever had, all because of that troll sweeny...the guy has a nack for just pissing people off, hes so irritating and worthless on these boards, he trolls non stop and instigates arguments cause hes bored, but what do you expect from people who arnt real educated,

they only get there satisfaction from greifing people for no reason, but i got what I needed so im good, I knew the good people would log on eventually, I got like three PM's from people telling me how much of an ASSHAT Sweeny is and to not worry about him...so i did, and concentrated on the task at hand
  4. Blindside

Blindside Guest

dude sweeny has been a ignored none less fool since he came to SP lol at you swangy
  5. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Apr 12, 2001