1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Frequent Housing/Decor Questions

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Kayhynn, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

most common by far has got to be the whole housing timer thing..... but there are so many subsections, like 'how long before I place again', 'when will this house fall', 'how does the resize work'...... and I think one of the problems may be that the KB is a bit confusing... it's not that the answers are confusing, it's simply that there are too many answers given to one question, and they are in slightly different formats, I think, due to the original writing being in answer to a direct, pointed question

3. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Another common question is how to make things stay raised up without falling....or something like that. I know there is a technique that involves the big books from dooms and table and chairs and removal of these items in a certain order...... I hope I am making sense. That would be good information to include!

4. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

"How to place deeded items/ladders on steps?"

5. Faerunner

Faerunner Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

How to build spiral/bent staircases is always popular, although it's conveniently stickied here, thankfully!

I'd like to see a how-to on all those random "miscellaneous" pieces in the housing menu, like the columns, chunks of edging, etc. I sometimes use them but often I forget they're there at all, let alone that they make for great deco sometimes.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!