1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(RP) Frey a Man of the People!

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Scarst, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Scarst

Scarst Lore Master
    Governor Stratics Veteran

*Notes strewn across the Horse head, and other Jhelom establishments*

My name is Frey, I wont claim a fancy lineage or to be the long lost heir to some Jhelom Noblity, I Am Frey born in Cove, a bard, and more recently an Aid to the former governor Rorik.

Due to Rorik's inability to run for Governor again, I am running in his stead. I do not do this lightly, but I understand the history of Jhelom. We are mercenaries, not animal handlers. We kill dragons not tame them.

Vote for me not because I'm the best fighter but because I will recognize the best. If Elected I'll reinstall the triumvirate of leaders as a governing body with myself in one seat and representative to the council. Together we can Rebuild Jhelom's glory.

Noble Beast and Aedon Durreah like this.
  2. Noble Beast

Noble Beast Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

*a scroll delivered to the Jhelom Governor's Office*

Frey,

Thank you for your candid & forthright bid for governorship of Jhelom. Despite the outcome, I hope that we (my family & Guild) can work together to honor the traditions of Jhelom (local flavor) and expand the possibility of bringing those traditions into the new age (universal taste).

Regardless of titles (or accident of birth), I hope that we can run positive campaigns with integrity and respect for one another. After all, we both want what is best for the realm.

Lady Claudia Drusilla

Aedon Durreah and Scarst like this.