1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Friday again

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Farsight, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Hiya!

It's Friday, are we doing anything tonight?

2. jelinidas

jelinidas Guest

I'll be working....
    *sighs*

GL to you normal peeps though! Slay a few for me!

3. TGI Friday again, and a long weekend for many folks. Our fearless leader Ally Oop remains out of town but I shall be here. We will meet as usual at Yew gate at 8 PM by the eastern sky. If people enjoyed the trip to Doom last Friday we could get a couple gold skulls and take the Dark Fathers a couple cases of Ocktoberfest Bier (then kill them and drink it ourselves). What think ye all?

4. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

5. Callie

Callie Guest

Thanks again for a great time, Barefoot. As usual, we had a great turnout of folks to do battle with the DarkFathers. Too bad there were others there who like to spoil well-meaning players' fun. It seems that after those folks left, tho, we had such a better time and ran the Gauntlet the way in which it was intended....like a group of adventurers looking to have fun and maybe get a couple of arties. Friday night I believe I heard a count of 12?
    As a matter of fact, we had so much fun Friday we went back again Saturday night.

6. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry I had to leave...

But real life had to take precident at that moment.

7. Callie

Callie Guest

Always does Farsight, and no apology needed for that.