1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Friday Night Fight Club Tournament.

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Vyal, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Vyal

Vyal Guest

Tonight 10 PM EST, Entry fee is 100k special 50k books are on sale also. - While they last -
    The rule book can be found inside Fight Club next to the frostwood message board.

I just wanted to note that unlike last weeks tournament this will be first player to three kills wins and moves on. That is the only change.

Also if we have a nice turn out I might just record the whole event and post on youtube ;)

Runes will be dropped all day long as well as gates being opened at the north side of Luna bank.
  2. Vyal

Vyal Guest

This weeks tourny turned out nice, we had one moment before the last set of fights that LD came in and I told them it was to late to enter then they got all salty and started attacking onlookers. So the people entered in the arena left to help them out wich then turned into a twenty min killing frenzy then we all got back on track ;) Last weeks winner got over thrown.

Untill next week LD maybe if you show up on time.
  3. RL'S pker

RL'S pker Sage
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    Can you change the time to say like.....7pm this next week? I've not been able to make it to one tourny YET!

Do it for the people, do it for the fun, but most of all do it for me!:lick:
  4. IRS

IRS Guest

For the # guild, that would mean when the little hand was on the 7 and the big hand was on the 12.
  5. Kula

Kula Guest

Sorry to ruin your joke, but I'm pretty sure everyone uses digital clocks nowadays :(

Anyways, I wish I could be there, this sounds like fun.
  6. Vyal

Vyal Guest

Every Friday at 10PM est.