1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Friday night hunt night anyone?

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Branwyn of Errol, Aug 6, 2008.

1. BarefootPrincess and Ally Oop really miss these and if even a small group of the remaining community are interested we would like to bring them back again.
    So, beginning on Friday Septrmber 5th at 7:45 PM by the eastern sky we will begin to gather and party at Yew gate Trammel so we can get under way by 8:15 PM. Our first outing wil be an Ilshenar champ spawn.

2. Vallend

Vallend Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Friday Night Hunts were some of the best times I had in game. I really do miss them and the camaraderie with other players that came from them. So if you need any help at all with them, I would be more than happy to help you organize these events. Catskills needs player ran events like this more than ever. I hope many other players speak up and want to take part too. Come on everyone it’s a great idea and you will have fun and make many new friends.

3. Mish o sha

Mish o sha Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Well, if i get off in time :thumbup:
    I will be there to join in the:stretcher::party::pint:

4. AnneNomilly

AnneNomilly Seasoned Veteran
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

If I am in town, I will do my very best to make it and I'd be glad to help where and when I can. I agree that the Friday Nite Hunts were some of the most fun I've had in game. My life just simply got out of control so that I had no time to continue organizing each week. Thank you Barefoot and Ally for taking the lead on getting this going again. Let me know if I can help in any way. :)

5. mtman

mtman Guest

Be nice to see them go again..ill take part whenever i can

6. jelinidas

jelinidas Guest

These were always fun! If they only started a little later, my work schedule has now changed. Good luck and have fun!

7. Ankanna

Ankanna Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I think it's a great idea and I would love to join you guys. Sounds fun!

8. Sabbath

Sabbath Guest

Count me in ;)

9. Jerimiah

Jerimiah Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

A chance for fellowship and looting gold to donate to the zoo? I will be there if RL permits. I work until 9pm during the week and we have a 5 week old daughter needing our attention. Glad to see this part of the Catskills community getting dusted off. Once RL permits the Pet Fights to benefit the zoo will recieve similar attention.

10. I would likely be interested in finding SOMETHING to do; other than training new chars.

11. Sabbath

Sabbath Guest

Hey we did it! Took down Barracoon - it was a little discombobulated at times but we all got the rezzes we needed and triumphed in the end. Wish everyone could have made it - we'll try again soon! Thanks to everyone there :thumbup1:

12. Ankanna

Ankanna Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry I missed it, I ended up working friday night. I will try to make the next one.