1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Friday Night Hunts resume in two weeks

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Branwyn of Errol, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Hail citizens of Catskills,
    As most of you know by now, Callie and her committee have worked hard to bring us the Fabulous Fall Festival; a series of events of all sorts open to all members of the community. The Festivals opens this evening in Scara Brea Trammel at the Community Center followed by a jousting tournament.
    We hope that all who are able will attend the festival and participate when you are able.
    Our regularly scheduled Friday night hunts will resume the Friday following close of the festival.
    Have a great weekend!:hug:
    BarefootPrincess-Guardian of Kinship SCB

2. Callie

Callie Guest

Aye, the events for tonight will proceed as planned.

Additionally if there is enough interest tomorrow night I am prepared to proceed with the Naked Dungeon Run.

However, in light of the publish looming so close and folks trying to gain those last few skills and resources and slayers.....all other fall festival events have been postponed. (see separate post)

3. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I'm prepared to help tomorrow, my real life plans fell through (darn sick friends!).

And if nobody shows tomorrow, then I'll just strip nekkid and run myself!

4. Callie

Callie Guest

Thanks Farsight! Kei Wa would certainly be appreciated....

5. Lady_Calina

Lady_Calina Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

What does one do in a Naked Dungeon Run? I assume you'd be naked, and running through a dungeon would be involved :D

6. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

[​IMG]

7. Callie

Callie Guest

Aye, Naked Dungeon Runs are fun!

You show up, just and your....well just you. IF you are a mage, you may bring a plain spellbook with the spells, and necros may bring a full necro book (no scrappers, slayer books or ossian grimoires).
    Armor will be collected as you slay monsters throughout the dungeon. Bonus prizes for the first person who collects and meets the character at the bottom of the dungeon with a full armor set of the same type.
    Full armor set = head gear, gorget, tunic, legs, sleeves, and gloves
    You must have a full set of armor to hand to the character at the bottom of the dungeon in order to complete the Run.
    NPC weapons and regs, arrows, bandies will be provided.
    There will be folks available to rez inside the dungeon so you don't have to start all over again when you reach level four and get ambushed......

8. Mesphito

Mesphito Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

OHHHHHH, you mean the TOONS are the ones that are naked!! *smacks forehead and puts clothes back on* I am glad, I was afraid I would be getting crumbs all in my well nevermind.

9. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Crumbs in your... keyboard? It's keyboard that you were thinking right? I bet that's it.

10. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire