1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Fridays night tram vesper caslte idoc

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Kelline, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Kelline

Kelline Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    Friday around 10 pm central time a Tram Vesper castle went idoc & fell.

I was tryin to get the soul stones to save as they belong to a friend. Some oen picked up a few of them.

Im hopein that they read these boards & will get in touch with me on gettin those from them

Im not sure y the caslte fell, as a few asked me last night, but the owner is in the army & last i knew was in iraq

SO if u got any of the soulstones, & im not sure if he had any of his pbd's in the castle, but if u got any PLEASE contact me & hopefully I can get em back for him. I know an idoc is a free for all & stuff, Im not askin for any of the items, it fell so its all fair game. Just his souls stones & any pbd's that might have been there, as they do nothing but act deco for anyone else as they are account bound.

thx :bowdown: