1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Tech Help] Friend/Foe targeting?

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by pgcd, Aug 11, 2009.

1. pgcd

pgcd Guest

Is there any way (maybe with legacy targeting?) to have the equivalent of separate targeting for friends and enemies? I've already been killed by my cu sidhe because I mistakenly fireballed him after healing, instead of going back to the enemy it was targeting...

2. Caelas

Caelas Guest

Something I'd love to see with the targeting system is a filter of sorts. For example in the Luna invasion (which, by the way, killed my SA client no less than 10 times...) I found myself wasting a lot of time hitting my Target Next Enemy button because of the large amounts of EVs and Flesh Golems running about. I know they are classified as an enemy...but who wants to flame an EV that is trying to be helpful?

3. pgcd

pgcd Guest

That is one of my biggest grievances... Apparently, only noto is used to decide who's an "enemy" and who isn't, while I'd like it was something more like "this thing might decide to attack you".

4. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

This is very annoying indeed.
    In Trammel, there is no reason to attack an EV or a summon. At least have an option for 'attack summons' or something.