1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Novak(Caci), Jan 4, 2010.

1. Novak(Caci)

Novak(Caci) Guest

Now we have the new chat system like Global chat.
    But a young asked me where is the friendlist to add you.
    Im tired each time to say use icq.
    So dear devs it would be olso great if we have a friendlist to add friends and to see if they are online.
  2. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

May 12, 2008
    I don't know about others, but I know I wouldn't want to be added to someones friends list that I didn't know, and them knowing when I'm logged in. I wouldn't mind a friends list if players, had the choice to deny being add to someones friends list, and also had the choice to be able to block others on their friends list seeing them on, if they just want to not be bothered.
  3. Mitzlplik_SP

Mitzlplik_SP Guest

Thats pretty much how every other game out there handles chat preferences...UO wouldn`t be any different I`m sure.
  4. We had a friends list in KR, you could add someone as a friend and see when they were online. Was very handy, wish it still was on.Had some nice uses forsure!
  5. Splup

Splup Guest

Yeah I see no reason why this should not be implemented.

Would be nice.
  6. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 25, 2001
    Maybe make it so you have to both be each others friend in order for them to see your info (logged on etc). I get harassed enough as it is by customers, lol.
  7. Xenobia

Xenobia Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    I agree. If I want to be a "loner" for the day, the last thing I want is for people finding me and bugging me (no offense to my friends) It's just that sometimes I am busy and want to be left alone to get things finished up.