1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Friendly Reminder: Holiday Tickets and Costume Trader

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Sakkarah_, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Sakkarah_

Sakkarah_ VIP
    VIP Stratics Veteran

Just a quick heads up folks, time is running out to claim your goodies.

Holiday Gift Tickets

You must log in with each eligible character before January 25th to get your holiday ticket. You do not have to use the ticket to claim the gift itself (there is no deadline for that). But 2009 tickets will not longer be available as of that date!

Costume Trader

Sarah will be leaving us at the end of the month. Make sure you've concluded all your trades with her by before February 2nd.

Friendly advice: avoid waiting for the last day to do it. Real life has a griefy way of interfering at the most inopportune time and if your memory is anything like mine, you'll only remember you were supposed to do it the day after it's too late. Better safe than sorry!

2. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the reminder!

Erm.. Seeing that there was no reminder for the Magincia threads, any good news for us that still need to collect more?

3. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

... it's good news for those of us who, when they realized threads had been shut off, bought out their local Magincia thread vendor :p

Hah, i'm just kidding, it would be nice for the people who, like me, tend to usually procrastinate on those kind of things.

and while I'm posting here anyway, i'd like to say i think it was a great idea, whoever thought of it, to put messages on the threads for those who have spirit speak, stuff like that really adds to the immersiveness of the world.

4. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Right, I'm of the same mind, but primarily wanted to chime in and say "Thanks!" to Sak for remembering us procrastinators this time around.

5. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oh a reminder.
    Can i now completly ignore it and save my costumes till a day after you turn the hand-in off, then moan about how i never saw any info on the official site saying was being turned off!?

:stir:

6. legendsguy

legendsguy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

well then she'll just turn the costume trader back on in a month and those that kept their costumes will get some big reward for doing so.

7. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Please post this reminder on UO.com, and/or on the patch message, and/or on both (in recent years UO's been really good about having stuff on both the patch message and the main site, please keep that up).

-Galen's player

8. Stranger

Stranger Lord of the Dance
    Stratics Veteran

Hahahahaha!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I wish I had forgot to turn in my red crystallized essence! :gee:

9. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Good to know - thanks for the info.

10. UO News

UO News RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

[UO Herald] Reminder - Holiday Gift Tickets and Costume Trader

Holiday Gift Tickets

You must log in with each eligible character before January 25th to get your holiday ticket. You do not have to use the ticket to claim the gift itself (there is no deadline for that). But 2009 tickets will not longer be available as of that date!

Costume Trader

Sarah will be leaving us at the end of the month. Make sure you've concluded all your trades with her by before February 2nd.

Friendly advice: avoid waiting for the last day to do it. Real life has a way of interfering at the most inopportune time and if your memory is anything like mine, you'll only remember you were supposed to do it the day after it's too late. Better safe than sorry!

More...

11. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you for posting this on the main site.

-Galen's player

12. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Yeah I got burned in the Magincia thing too.... such is life.

Thank you very much for the reminder Sakkarah!

(Though I was a good girl and already logged in my 300+ characters got their gifts. And I traded all my costumes... (Was about 14points short of the goal... but I can't complain).