1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Friends List?

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by kingsgal, Oct 13, 2008.

1. kingsgal

kingsgal Guest

Whats wrong with my friends list? Some of the names it looks like they are whited out. I can click on them and see the Toons, but I can't see them unless I click on them.

Attached Files:

2. o.0 Never seen that before, sorry...

3. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

That happened to mine last week a few times. Some of the whited out toons were from my same account and some where my friends. I couldn't see them unless I clicked on the empty spot. It hasn't done it in a few days though.

4. The same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. Most of the names were missing and big white spaces were there instead. I never thought to click on the spaces though. I never thought I lost the friends or anything cuz of the names that were missing! It happened on and off for maybe a week then it cleared up and hasnt happened since. Also, after it cleared up the names were all out of order for a while. Moonlight Mcboo was at the end of the list for quite a while but now she is back in alphabetical order and everything is normal!!

5. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

She's always at the end of my list, because she didn't capitalize her M in moonlight. Same with steveo.

6. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Mine too. If they aren't capitalized they go to the bottom.

7. I will have to check that the next time I get on!! Tells you how observant I am, huh? I know the others are all back in order and I THOUGHT hers was too. I know for a long time Pinky and Joe were at the top and my friend bubbles was close to the bottom! I will have to look at that!