1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Friends...stand back.. UO is great but some people live there life

Discussion in 'UHall' started by THP, Sep 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Just saying

done the world tour...or most of it... and some shards have seroius issues with odd folks trying to run ''there'' shard...okies issues with mental health etc.. sometimes u need to step back... let them do there stuff and move on...just saying... as some folks really do live UO and NOT real life...

#1 THP, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
    Dodger and Viper09 like this.
  2. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Hate to be that guy... but... its their not there. :(

Painted Elves, Magdalene and Flutter like this.
  3. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

perhaps he meant, that stuff over there, in that corner, and not their stuff, as in things or stuff they figured was theirs to do. ;)

4. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Or "There life" like "Thug life" etc...

I kinda like that idea though. Next time I feel like telling someone to buzz off, i'll instruct them to go do there stuff... stuff over there.

Piotr likes this.
  5. Aran

Aran INFRACTION INFRACTION INFRACTION!
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend -A-

Man, if you're going to bother nitpicking THP's writing, you have a long way to go.

6. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah...you are...probably...right... ... but I couldn't help... myself. :p

greenwolf and Apetul like this.
  7. Peekay

Peekay Slightly Crazed

UO is life. Take it seriously.

8. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

What is real life, are that this wierd nightmares I try to escape from. I have nightmares about stuff I have to do, like paint my walls, cut my grass, wash my dishes, go to work, etc. And not to forget, eat and sleep.

Tamais, MalagAste and kRUXCg7 like this.
  9. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

What shard in particular?

10. Kayne.

Kayne. Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

LOL.

Hate to be that guy... but... it is 'it's' not its. :(

11. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

RL is that place I must escape from that forces me to slave in a droll environment filled with sick and dying people... And folk who are enslaved to the grind. It's that place that I attempt to avoid as often as I can. That place that forces me to be "responsible" ... to give out all of my hard earned dollars and to conform. I will not conform. I will not put on a dress and heels... I will not paint my face and pretend I enjoy the company of a bunch of females who desire to have a closet filled with purses and shoes... to match every outfit they "must" have. I will not conform to having the latest style or color of this and that... I refuse to adorn my home environment with flowers and smells... pillows and trinkets with silly sayings about how life is so wonderful...

I WILL wear my dragon T-Shirts.... I will adorn my walls with swords and dragons... spiders and ghouls. I will be drawn into Sosaria... where I will live free. Free from the entrapment around me. Free to express myself... where others know and understand the language I speak when I talk about my ISP not providing fast and reliable enough internet... TV? What's that? OOooo.... that awesome thing I hook my PC up to so I can see Sosaria in beautiful 47" LED color. No?

I don't care what happened on Dancing with the Stars. The only stars I like are Stars like The Dark Lady. Or.... Kyronix... Those are the "stars" I enjoy seeing.

Who wants reality TV? Don't I get enough reality in RL? I don't care what this or that person is doing and how they are spending more money on a Birthday party than most folk will see in a year of work. That to me isn't reality... it's fantasy. I don't want to see how some rich SoB lives. I'll never live that way. EVER. I could win the lotto tomorrow but will never live that way.

12. claudia-fjp

claudia-fjp Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Pacific, I got home from work and logged in to find THP in general chat being told by half a dozen people that keeps don't sell on Pacific. Apparently he ran around, found one of several open Trammel keep spots (a spot the previous owners dropped on purpose to move to a different location), placed and proceeded to try and sell it for 25m. They tried to explain to him that keeps are free because for the past couple years I've given them away to anyone who wants one. He didn't like that so he started being nasty to people in chat and apparently that wasn't enough thus this Stratics post. /shrug

13. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Heh, I know, I left it like that on purpose so that someone else could continue the cycle!

14. Kayne.

Kayne. Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I believe you.

15. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Me Neither!!! :gee:

16. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

So this is all because he was told that keeps don't sell on Pacific despite wanting to make money?

Well, despite that oddity, his post still rings some truth for some of the posts I've seen on and off by certain posters.

17. Troop

Troop Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Someday they will have ethy purple pony's. :mylittlepony:

18. Dot_Warner

Dot_Warner Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Britain [BRIT]

Maybe not in real life, but you have the UO equivalent of Imelda Marcos' shoe fetish... :devil:

[​IMG]

One of Malag's UO homes.​

Athelas and TandaBSK like this.
  19. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

So you've been on a UO World Tour, but you don't "live UO" ? Is that what you're claiming ? lol

Victim of Siege and kelmo like this.
  20. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Your just jealous!

21. THP

THP Stratics Legend

ERM dropped it to place a trammel castle i found on europa....i just found Pacs very very RUDE to outsiders...and incedently the keep was replaced within 30 mins of me dropping it......and it was the onky tram keep spot free...manay spots free in feluca...hell Ksara..i cant be assed with the rudeness and inparticular one person that thinks they own the bloody shard

22. THP

THP Stratics Legend

pretty sure the said person [ disclaiming mental health issues].... who thinks they own pacs..... does xshard events by the bucket full...AND IS MADE TO FEEL WELCOME on other shards....yet tries to alienate anyone trying to join there/her/his shard.....[sad].

23. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

I am tired of agendas. This was a fun thread for a bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.