1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Fringe or 11th Hour?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Crazy Fireball, Feb 28, 2009.

1. A Few weeks ago - Fringe and 11th hour where new shows that shows how Science could be used to kill and harm the earth and how it works.
    FRINGE came out first - it has very little commercials and it is very intence and more graphical, in witch, i like it better.
    11th hour, came out a week or two after fringe - and it seems like a total runoff!

Fringe is aired on FOX, 11th Hour is CBS. If you go to the websites you can see the difference bewteen the too. Tell me what one is better, or why 11th hour coped fringe. it makes me mad that this happens, they are both good shows, but Fringe is better.
  2. SSniffleslam

SSniffleslam Guest

I don't even need to watch to know that FOX always has better shows! :)
  3. Lol - true.

Fringe is more entence - just the way i like it :D