1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

From Human to Gargoyles?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady Kiara, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Lady Kiara

Lady Kiara Guest

Ok Before i change my Mule Blacksmith/tinker/carpenter/miner into a Gargoyle with My token:eyes:,will my skills stay the same or will it all reset starting from the begining:cursing:...And what advange would i have doing so...from staying human or Gargoyle...Thanks so much:drool::thumbsup:
  2. Shamus Turlough

Shamus Turlough Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 19, 2008
    You won't lose any skill or stats. The hardest part to converting is sorting out a nice suit. Gargoyles, if i recall, have an inherent imbuing bonus, and a bonus to enhancing.
  3. Lady Kiara

Lady Kiara Guest

So i guess being a Gargoyle grunt is worth it then... because i can't find anything that reads that being a human has pluses...Thank you...
  4. Dragonchilde

Dragonchilde Guest

Human beings have greater carrying capacity, and 20 minimum in all skills, whether trained or not.