1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

From the man who brought you "Defender"

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Protector!

Noxin has brought out a new flash game, which may be familiar to some of you!

If you enjoyed Defender, I think you'll love this!

2. Nixon[I-C]

Nixon[I-C] Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

It's very addictive ;(

3. Babble

Babble Guest

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Imagine that.

It looks better then KR.

^^

Good work Noxin =P

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Too much fun!

[​IMG]

6. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Imagine that.

It looks better then KR.

^^

Good work Noxin =P

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice one LOL

7. Clx-

Clx- Guest

This is more fun than UO has been for a while~

8. yeah, after 5 levels I realized there were skill points that I could use. I'm wasting way too much of my time [​IMG]

9. Gencore

Gencore Guest

Hehehe Mark Jacobs Destroyer of Ga...best [​IMG]

10. Guest

Guest Guest

OMG!

I found Petra in here!

[​IMG]

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Nice again!

12. Guest

Guest Guest

I've left a few UO "zings" in there even though my intention is to move it away from that focus. Of particular note are the sound effects mainly being from UO - I could have replaced them, but 90% are royalty free sound effects anyway, I want to always have a reference to the game that encouraged me to take a dive and produce them.

I don't want to be pre-emptive, and I don't think this is really an appropriate place to go on too much about it, but given it originates from Defender which was a piece of extensive UO fan-art; It's been notably succesful.. so much so I'll even use a smiley. [​IMG]

Gencore: Bloody hell, Congrats on finishing it, the best time I've seen from start to finish is over 10 hours.