1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Frozen demon blood! (xmas ice)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Uvtha, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

OH I SEE... never mind me. I'm dumb. I must not have been paying attention when I put it down, cuase I put it down over a demon blood on the same type. Hah. Ignore me.

[​IMG]

2. Lunaticus

Lunaticus Guest

I haven't put out my icy patches yet, but I would SO love to be able to slip and slide on some daemon blood; that would be super fun! :spider:

3. Moonstar

Moonstar Guest

I dont believes you.

4. Myphsar

Myphsar Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Weigh's an extra stone?
    But ice patch's are 5 stones, and that one is 2 which is normal for daemon blood (1-3)

5. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Ok, weird. It changed back to ice again. I wonder if its just a bug or what. I swear that picture is real. It would take me way too much work to change the color in photoshop like that.

6. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Oh see I just looked at 2 of the actual demon bloods i had locked down in the same room and they were both 1 stone, so I just assumed they all were.

7. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Turned back to blood again!

8. Rama21

Rama21 Guest

Sometimes when stuff is piled on top of each other, they will switch places when you come and go. So the blood will be on top one time and the ice the next. It happens with bank boxes and backpacks too. I placed a plant on a rock at my bfs house. Sometimes we could see the plant, sometimes we couldn't cuz it would end up under the rock. When I was decoing my house for Christmas, I put some of the old snow piles on my steps. Next time I logged in they were gone. Turned out they had fallen under the steps so I had to use Ctrl/Shift and a deco tool to raise them. Unfortunately, raising them 1 click higher than the steps made them block movement so I had to move them off the steps. Ok, I seem to be rambling, I'm very tired. I'll stop now. :sleep2: