1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Frustrated with with GM/CS Help (or lack there of)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Decadence, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Decadence

Decadence Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

So many moons ago, I paged a GM late night, and waited hours and hours. I kept thinking the GM might pop up if I logged off, so I stayed on and awake. I waited until server down hit, then gave up. The second Server down hit, I received an email, stating that they came to see me, but was sorry I was not on, and to please page again. Of course I wasn't on! Server down, no one is on!

Fast forward to last night. I paged a GM around 8 PM Eastern. I messaged that my small soul forge was stuck on my house floor, and I could not redeed it. Now, I know this bug is known about, I have had other friends who have had the same issue. I waited many many hours, and no one came. I received an email today around 3 PM stating that they had looked for me and could not find me. That the needed more details and to page again. What more details could they possibly need than to fix my small soul forge on my house floor, so that it can be redeeded again?

I have had a personal bless deed stuck to my shield for over a year now, because of not wanting to wait 24 hours for a GM to possibly pop up!

/rant
    Thanks all for listening.

*grumbles*:grrr:

Alexander of ATL. likes this.
  2. Mesanna

Mesanna UO Producer | Dark OverLady
    VIP Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Email me I will fix your issues. I just need to know where your house is and what shard you are on. You can email me at [email protected]

#2 Mesanna, Mar 28, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
  3. Decadence

Decadence Lore Keeper

Thank you Mesanna! I will do that :)

Tamais likes this.
  4. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Now that's a dedicated UO Producer that cares about this game. Ty Ye Dark Lady ;)

EM_Bennu, DJAd, Ludes and 3 others like this.
  5. Decadence

Decadence Lore Keeper

Very dedicated, and awesome! Mesanna found me in game and fixed all of my issues! Thank you so much! UO is a much happier place with Mesanna's help ^_^

6. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Greater Mesanna. Or GM. Better then Goatsourced Middleman, or GM

7. Acid Rain

Acid Rain Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Since the topic is here..... I had a similar forge problem. House placed in 98 from a deed and I decided to finally play the customization mini-game. The forge from the 'large smithy' deed wouldn't delete, was like the game didn't even recognize it as there. Spent close to 2 years paging GMs on this Asian shard only to see, "You must use the language native to the shard for your help request to be processed." Yea.... good luck with that right?

Enter Mesanna..... I ran into her entirely by chance at a meet and greet for that shard. I got a minute to explain my situation and ask her for help IN ENGLISH. BAM...done deal. Soon as her meet and greet obligations were satisfied, she asked me to recall to my house and fixed my issue. This was my 1st dealing with her and I was greatly impressed with her pleasant attitude, willingness to help, and care for us peons.

My sentiments exactly :ten: .

8. claudia-fjp

claudia-fjp Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Am I to understand from this thread that instead of GMs we now have to appeal directly to the Producer of the game to fix things that were once the purview of the GMs? That doesn't seem feasible to me, but then again I really don't like waiting in the queue for 3 days for a GM that is never going to help as it has been for the last several months.

BrianFreud likes this.
  9. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Maybe Broadsword will put come UO GM's in place. I have had the same experience in game and with Mesanna, GM = all gone, Mesanna = Awesome help.

10. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

absolutely agree, and I've said it a few times on these boards... it's awesome that Mesanna will come out and help people and she should not have to... her time is better spent on improving our game and finding a resolution to the lack of GM support in-game

Riyana and BrianFreud like this.
  • About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!