1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Full bard template advice.

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by Zeroh, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Zeroh

Zeroh Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

I'm tired of using hybrid templates for everything so i'm thinking about going 4x120 bard. I read here that it has improved a lot in the years i have been away from UO, thank to the masteries.

I'm thinking in something like Musicianship, Provocation, Discordance, Peacemaking, Magery & Meditation. All 120.

If i'm correct, you can use the discordance masteries to do direct damage. Is it's damage it enough? Could I solo mobs that are alone? (Navrey for example)

What about gear? Should I get equipment like if it were a caster? Can i sacrifice a little resistances to add luck? Actually i make my own gear, using barbed leather made equipment and imbuing it with cheap intensities. So far it worked.

Thanks!

2. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

i run that template, but i use either use EVs or Vollums to do most of my damage.
    the disco masteries do good damage, but they are very mana intensive.

it was posted by the god of devs (Logrus) that you can chain the disco mastery and its less mana and hits harder then chaining flamestrikes.

that is from Logrus.