1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Full Set of 6th Anniversary Items (see pics)

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Nine Dark Moons, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Will be auctioning them off at Rares Fest. Complete set of all 8 items (spellbook, necro book, paladin book, axe, crook, lute, sextant, and blacksmith tongs) + 2 ice green (they might be ice blue i can't usually tell the difference) 6th anni bags. Not sure what the whole set is worth so I'll be taking offers! The set will be locked down in Irux's Rares Fest house for viewing.

2. Nine Dark Moons

Stratics Veteran

Re: Full Set of 6th Anniversary Items

Here's the rest of the collection - please let me know if you are interested :)

3. magicmule

magicmule Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

wow, kool collection. I have the sextant on LS. I Look forward to seeing it @ the auction:D

4. DVI

DVI Guest

very nice collection nine!

you still living in my area (irl)?

5. Nine Dark Moons

Stratics Veteran

i sure am Aspen. Are you still around here as well? welcome back to the game!!! woohoo :)

6. Nine Dark Moons

Stratics Veteran

If anyone is interested in this collection, I'll be taking offers through Sunday evening through either PM or ICQ 215-364-344. Buyout is 150m. I will be offline much of the weekend, but will be checking in at the festival when I can.

I have sold off everything else, so I'll be dropping my festival vendor to make room for someone else. However, the 6th Anniversary Collection is locked down in Irux's festival house for viewing by all, as well as a book with information on it's history. Thanks everyone!